Saturday, April 12, 2008

M2M Relationship will it last? (thread from G4M)

Well for me it depends on the two persons or two people who are in the relationship. Because only them, knows his partner's wants, likes and feelings. Sad to say I am once like that but now I can't tell what he is thinking or what is running on his mind. The more I ask the more he pushes me away. I know it could be annoying sometimes. But whats the harm in letting him know, letting him be aware of the current situations or the things that are so to speak uncomfortable or inconvenience. Could he be getting cold over me or it's just that I'm too fond of his attention or damn. What ever that is happening between us as of the moment I don't like it. I despise it. I'm so fucking driven nuts by all the things that are occurring. I don't know.. Somebody please help me... I'm Lost.... Lead my way....

No comments: