Monday, May 5, 2008

How Far Can You, Go? Will you last? Stay by me?

Now I'm in deep shit so many things that I did not expect happened... Occurred but still i'm trying to fight back, doing everything I can do to clean up the mess and put things back where they were. I know it's really hard for me what I'm going under right now. I never expected that it'll happen until it happened to me, I'm not blaming other people for this but I don't blame myself either for I too was a victim of this unfortunate event that happened.

Now I'm fired up to fix things, to put an end to the sorrow and set things back lthe way they were when before that misfortunes occurred. I know i'm only one kid in this battle that we call life but, young as I am, I am confident to be in this battle because I am confident because you'll be by my side and support me through out this battle with seemed to have a bleak a ending but I am very sure that I can end it.

Just stay with me, never leave my side and I'll do the rest.. ^^

No comments: